Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Are They Ready For This?

Aini took one look at the rushing mad dogs, turned, and ran like she had never run before. Her legs pounded the brick streets, and fear knocked all the more loudly at her heart. Oh, Allah! Save me! Help! Teodor, help me! I can't become mad dog food or puppy chow. I just can't! Aini unknowingly made a wrong turn into a dead end alley. She hoped against hope that she would soon reach the river and be at Abdul's house. She rounded a bend and was stopped by a high brick wall. There's no way out and no way back, Aini thought. And there also looks as if there's no way through this too. I ain't ready to die yet. There hast to be a way out. There hast to be.

The sky grew darker and gusts of wind blew between the houses. Aini whirled to face the way she came. The once tame house pets bounded down the alley, confident they had their prey. She stared into the lead dog's savage eyes and all will to survive slipped out of her.

"May, Momma, I'm coming to be with you soon. No way, no way out. Ever." A sob rose in Aini's throat. She fully expected to die at any moment.



- KBR
_______________________________________________________________


The aroma of bacon cooking forced Andrew from a sound sleep. He stretched lingering for a moment, thinking about what was to occur today. Sam would find out if Jason was responsible for the death of his dear friend and Andrew would be able to remove him from his post. As he showered he began praying, “Lord, thank you for allowing me another day on this earth. I ask that You be with each of us today as we try to find the truth about Steven’s death. Guide us with the right words and keep us calm as we question Jason. We ask that You give us wisdom in all we do. Lord, forgive me for my inadequacies and when I fail to do Your will. We give You all the glory and praise Your Most Holy name. Amen.” He dried his body and prepared to dress when he heard Mark calling him, “Andrew, are you up yet?” Andrew called out in response, “Yes, I’m dressing and will be right out.”
Mark finished pouring coffee into the two mugs and set the plates on the table waiting for Andrew to join him. He would need to be at the hanger in an hour to make the appointed time to pick up Sam and the two women. He chuckled to himself, “I sure hope Alexis is pretty. It would be nice to have a woman around again.”
Andrew cleared his throat letting Mark know he was in the room, “Talking to yourself once again I see. Something smells great. I’m starved.”
“Well, enjoy your breakfast that I’ve been slaving over for hours,” Mark laughed.
“Yeah, right. I appreciate your efforts. Now I think you need to say the blessing before we chow down on this marvelous meal,” Andrew said with a smile.
They bowed their heads as Mark lead the prayer, “Lord, we thank You for all the many blessings we have received. We especially thank You for the food we are about to eat. Please give me a safe flight today and guide us in all we do. Thank You, Lord. Amen.”
The two men ate in silence for a while then Andrew asked, “What time do you expect to meet Sam?”
“Should be there by 10, exactly when I told him to meet me at the airstrip. Did you get an email with the coordinates? Mark asked.
“Yes, I put them with your flight plans. I cleared you for the flight and sent the orders through last night. Flying the GF plane should give you safety with no questions asked. When you give the plane to Sam it will help him in the future, too. Please tell Sam that as soon as he arrives we will need to talk with him alone. I plan to have Lt. Henson take Jason to Sedalia to get supplies so he won’t know they have arrived until I want him to know,” said Andrew.
“Sounds like a plan to me. I think you should have Lt. Henson present when Jason sees Amy for the first time. It should let us know immediately by his reaction seeing Amy that his lie has been uncovered. I am looking forward to this encounter,” Mark said with a wink.
They finished breakfast and both left for the base. Andrew pulled into a parking space next to the hanger and turned to Mark, “Be safe and let me know when you are on your way back.”
Mark gave him a thumbs up, “You bet. I will radio when I arrive and when we take off. The flight should take no more than 45 minutes.”
Andrew watched as Mark walked to his plane all the while praying, “Lord, be with us this day. May Your will be done.”

- P4H
________________________________________________________________

"How dare they, those bastards? Satanic workers, yeah, nice title," sneered the general as he paced the floor in his office. "They poison the minds of the people with fresh ideas. Something has to be done about those men - and fast." He walked back to his computer screen and spit on the image on the screen.

Turning suddenly, he unbarred his office door and bellowed down the hall, "Lieutenant Maskovy! Lieutenant Maskovy!" Soon a skinny black haired young man presented himself to the general.

"Yes, sir? You wanted me, General," a smile creased L. Maskovy's face.

"---- -------- --- --------- - ----- ---------------. Get it done now, you pond scum. Time runs out." The stout general slammed his office door with a noise that shook his whole office. He dropped into a chair by his desk and reached for the telephone. "5-4-7-9-3-8-2 -"muttered the General to himself.

"Hello, this is Jerome Semerad and you have reached the Global Family headquarters in Babylon."

"I want to speak to the Potentate, now fellow," the general said tensely.

"Hold on just one moment, please."

"Potentate Angyros? This is General Akman calling.... Um yes, we do have a problem.... yes.... well, what's to be done about them? And we also have another threat.... Russia? Yes, they are threatening to come down on Isreal.... Iran too? Oh dear.... No, Potentate, I'm not worried.... what would you have me to do?.... Do Nothing about those threats?"

"You see I don't care one bit about what happens to Isreal. She can fend for herself. It's neither wise nor politic to intervene in such a matter.... Pardon....?"

"And what about this "christian threat"....?

"I'm fully persuaded that Brett Reid is the man you are looking for. Give him a call. I'm sure he would be delighted to take your advice on the matter. He's already been informed about the horrible desecration in New York. And I've given him full authority on all matters pertaining to religion. Let me check.... his number is 574-9186.... Very well, then. Thank you so much for calling me." Teoder gave a demonic laugh as he placed the telephone back onto its reciever.

Meanwhile, General Akman lit a row of black candles on his desk and knelt before them. "O father Satan, prepare me for this enterprise. Make me of good use to you in stamping out the tattered remains of the kingdom of a defeated, dethroned dog...."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha! Yes, we will truly crown the Potentate ruler of all the universe," Akman chuckled to himself.



- KBR
_________________________________________________________________


"Father, oh Father God, what do I do about this? I desperately need your wisdom and guidance...I can't let this happen! It is terrible and wrong and horrible and I feel like I have to DO something to stop it!"

Jerome had slid from his chair onto the floor, shaking with tears on his face. He had overheard the phone call between Teodor and General Akman on accident, and the plan they were forming was terrible. Brett Reed, the evil man, was going to oversee matters, and it would only continue to cement his position as the False Prophet, which the rest of the world could not yet detect.

Teodor's demonic laugh had made his blood run cold, and it could only mean one thing:

The lives of all Christian believers was going to get a whole lot more dangerous.



- Katy
__________________________________________________________________


The flight was peaceful without another plane in sight. Mark looked at the landscape below and marveled at the beauty and spoke out loud, "Lord, how can mankind not know that Your hands made this beauty?" He took a deep breath then began preparing to land. Turning the bird to the south he could see the small landing strip below and spotted four people standing next to the hanger. "Hum, wonder which one of the three women is Alexis? Shoot, I need to stop thinking about meeting a woman. Andrew would be getting on to me for talking to myself, too." The landing gear was down and he made the descent in picture perfect form.

Christina put her hand in Sam's as they watched Mark bring the plane down onto the airstrip. "Sam, please take good care of yourself. Amy told Mom that she was scared to fly and was not sure she wanted to make this trip."
"She hasn't said a word to me. I thought she sounded excited to make the trip. She misses Jason, ya know," Sam answered.
Christina looked over at Amy, "Are you excited about the flight, Amy?"
She smiled and shook her head yes, "A little scared, but it might be fun. I'm excited to see Jason. I haven't heard much from him since he left."
Alexis put her arm around her waist and gave her a hug, "Amy, you will love to fly. I was taking lessons when the rapture happened. That changed everything, but I still love to fly and would like to take lessons again."
"Alexis, you should have said something to me that you could fly," Sam said with excitement.
"No, Sam, it's not like that......only for pleasure," Alexis laughed.
Mark let the ladder down and climbed from the plane waving to Sam as he approached, "Hey, Sam it's good to see you again."
Sam held his hand out to Mark, "It's good to see you again, too. I want to introduce you to my wife, Christina, this is Jason's sister, Amy, and our good friend, Alexis."
Mark wanted to slap himself because he knew his mouth must be hanging open as he looked into Alexis' eyes. "Man, she's beautiful," he thought. He quickly brought himself back to reality, "Good to meet all of you. Are you ready to take off?"
Sam turned to Christina and gave her a big hug and kiss, "Darling, I will let you know when we arrive. We should be back sometime tomorrow afternoon, if all goes well. I love you."
"I love you, too. Now you had better get going," Christina said quietly.
Mark put their overnight bags into the back of the plane and showed the two women where they could sit to get the best view. He sensed Amy was a little nervous so he said, "The flight is short and as soon as we get into the air you will be thinking we're already coming down again. This plane is as smooth a ride as you will ever find." He patted her hand and gave her his biggest smile.
Sam took the co-pilot's seat and watched as Mark prepared for take off. He looked at all the instruments and gauges thinking how much more there was to this plane than his own. He noticed Mark had Austin's monitoring system as well as the GF monitors. This plane was great and he wondered what it would be like to fly. "I always wanted to fly a plane like this one. This plane can hold so much more cargo than mine. Think of the deliveries to all believers and how much more we could send using just one plane."
"Yeah, she's quite a bird. One of the best they made for the air force then they started retiring them one after another. This one was actually supposed to be put into moth balls, but Andrew asked that it be assigned for his personal use. He is the commander, ya know, so of course, he got it."
The take off was smooth and Sam was overcome with a great sense of peace as they took to the skies. He loved flying and the feeling it gave him. He so enjoyed looking at God's world from the windshield of an airplane. Mark interrupted his thoughts, "Andrew wants a private meeting with you when we arrive. I will give Amy and Alexis a tour while you have your meeting."
"Ok, sounds good to me. I'm curious about the reason Andrew needed to meet with me and his request to bring Amy along. It is rather unusual that a private in the military would receive a visitor in this manner. Sounds like he has moved up in station," Sam replied.
Mark shrugged his shoulders, "I will let Andrew fill you in on the details, my friend. Now, just sit back and enjoy the flight. I hope the ladies are enjoying it, too."
Mark looked back at Alexis and he could see she was more than excited to be flying. Amy had settled in and was looking out the window. Pilots always make a customary walk back to talk to the passengers to make sure they were comfortable and that would be a good way to get to know Alexis, too. He started to set the plane on auto pilot when he heard a distress message. He put his headphones on so the passengers couldn't here what was going on. He handed Sam a set of headphones so he could listen........push the button on the stealth........get up further in the clouds.........take evasive action.

- P4H
__________________________________________________________________

Black Mesa (Patterson’s Hideout)

Shade looked as if he would rather be anywhere but where he was. He looked at Maddie. “Are you sure we should do this as a group?”
Maddie hid a smile and nodded. “I think it would be best for now.”
Shade’s hopeful look faded and he turned to head to the table, with Maddie following with a huge smile on her face.
Everyone looked up as Shade and Maddie approached the table. Matt looked at his dad and saw the expression on his face and he began to feel uneasy. The last time his dad had that look was when he was twelve and Shade had given him “the talk”. Matt looked at his mom and seeing her smile, he groaned and dropped his face into his folded arms on the table.
Nathan sat up straighter when he saw Matt’s reaction to his parents approach and felt a bit of panic himself. He looked at his uncle and aunt and realized this Bible lesson was going to get a bit uncomfortable.
Shade held Maddie’s chair and once she was settled cleared his throat. “Ok everyone.” He began. Seeing Matt with his head buried in his arms Shade gave Maddie a pleading look.
She just smiled and nodded encouragingly.
“With the excitement of the last few days and with a few revelations Maddie and I have3 decided that we all need to think about what could happen in the next few years.” He glanced at Maddie for reassurance and then plowed forward. “We’re going to talk about relationships. Romantic relationships.”
Becca sank down in her chair and became engrossed with the lettering on the front of her bible.
Ryan scooted his chair just a smidgen of an inch away from Becca.
Zoe and Trevor glanced at each other and dropped their eyes to the table.
Nathan flattened his palms on the table when he caught Renee glancing at him.
Matt groaned again and shook his head that he still had buried in his arms.
Skunk started to snicker until Mo and Raul both elbowed him in the ribs.
Leon started to stand and fell back into his chair at the look Maddie shot him.
Kristen was the only one who seemed unfazed by the subject.
Shade saw each reaction as if in slow motion. ‘Oh man!” He thought to himself. He looked at Maddie and saw her smile widen as she saw him realize that there were three sets of people at the table who were, might or could be in love. He shot a glare at Maddie and continued.
Shade opened his Bible. “Everyone please go to Ephesians chapter five beginning in verse 23.” Once everyone had stopped turning pages he took a deep breath and began to read
Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it,
Eph 5:26 that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word,
Eph 5:27 that He might present it to Himself as the glorious church, without spot or wrinkle or any such things, but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So men ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord loves the church.
Eph 5:30 For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.
Eph 5:31 "For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and shall be joined to his wife, and the two of them shall be one flesh."
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Eph 5:33 But also let everyone of you in particular so love his wife even as himself, and the wife that she defers to her husband.

He glanced at Maddie after he finished reading. She smiled softly at him and Shade couldn’t help but smile back.
“I thought these verses were a good place to start since we have Becca and Ryan here contemplating marriage.” Shade nodded his head at the two kids.
He sat down in a chair and lay his Bible down on the table.
“Marriage is serious business. It is a holy union between two people and in God’s eyes it is sacred. He created man and woman to be joined together in marriage to love one another, help one another and support one another no matter what.” Shade looked around the table. “We are about to enter the worst time this earth has ever seen. Once the antichrist begins his campaign against Christians and Jews things are going to get rough, and once God begins pouring out His wrath it’s going to get worse. The odds of everyone in our family surviving until Christ’s Second Coming are bad, very bad. Marriage vows say for better or worse, in sickness and health, until death do you part.” Shade looked at Maddie, and gave her a sad smile.
“I want you all to know, I love Maddie. I have loved her since the moment I first laid eyes on her. I have tried my best to be a good husband and father. The last twenty years of my life with Maddie have been an answered prayer that I didn’t even know I had prayed. The Lord could have not provided me with a better wife than Maddie. But I find myself lying awake at night now feeling that I let her and Matt down by not leading our household to Christ before the rapture.”
“Dad..” Matt began to interrupt, but Shade waved a hand at him.
“Let me finish son. It was my responsibility as the head of the house to get my family’s priorities straight. Gabe told me time and time again that it was my duty as a man to do that and I ignored him. Now my wife and my son are facing the tribulation.”
Shade looked around the table and saw that everyone was paying close attention. “I lie awake at night knowing that I could die, that Maddie could die, and that my son could die. Don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t change a thing. My life with Maddie is more than any man deserves. She is a strong, kind, loving supportive woman, and I’m proud to call her my wife.” Shade stood up and began to pace.
“I want each of you to study these verses. I want each of you to think hard on what we are facing over the next few years. I want you to pray that the Lord be first in your heart, souls, and minds before getting into a romantic relationship. I love each and everyone of you like family. I don’t want any of you to live with my fears, but I also want you to have the kind of love that I have with Maddie. All I ask is that you put the Lord first and let Him guide you in any relationship you may have, especially romantic ones.”
Shade stopped pacing and looked at his family. “Now I don’t want to give you the impression that I against any of you getting married. I just want you to know what you need to be prepared for.” Shade sat back down and started turning pages in his Bible. “If you all will turn with me to 1 Corinthians chapter 7 verses 32-38.”
Once everyone had found the verses Shade indicated again he read aloud.
“1Co 7:32 But I desire you to be without anxiety. The one who is unmarried cares for the things that belong to the Lord, how to please the Lord.
1Co 7:33 But the one who is married cares for the things of the world, how to please his wife.
1Co 7:34 The wife and the virgin are different. The unmarried woman cares for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit. But she who is married cares for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
1Co 7:35 And this I speak for your own profit, not that I may cast a snare on you, but for that which is right, and that you may attend on the Lord without distraction.
1Co 7:36 But if anyone thinks it behaving himself indecently toward his virgin (if she is past her prime, and so it ought to be) let him do what he will; he does not sin; let them marry.
1Co 7:37 But he who stands steadfast in his heart, having no necessity, but who has authority over his own will (and has so judged in his heart that he will keep his virginity) he does well.
1Co 7:38 So then he who gives in marriage does well. But he who does not give in marriage does better. “
Shade looked up from his Bible and saw that he still had everyone’s attention.
“I also want you to think on these verses as well. Paul gave some great advise here concerning marriage verses staying single.” He glanced at Maddie and she gave him a smile.
“I think I’ve given you all enough to think about for now. I want each of you to weigh the pros and cons of marriage during this time. Like I told you, because I chose to ignore Gabe and his warnings to give my life to Christ and to lead my family to Him before He came for His bride I have to deal with my fear for my wife and son. I wish I had listened to Gabe, I really do, but I didn’t. I waited until after the rapture to acknowledge what Jesus did on Calvary and what I did with what He had done for me. That is something that weighs on my mind, knowing that not only did I subject myself to this time in history, but because of my lax attitude my wife and son now face these dark days that lie ahead.”



- Zags
_________________________________________________________________


Black Mesa (Patterson’s Hideout)

Ryan and Becca had spent hours in prayer. Sometimes together, sometimes apart, but they had sincerely sought God’s will.
Ryan looked up from his prayer and saw Becca standing watching him. He smiled.
“So what did God tell you?” Ryan asked.
“You first.” Becca grinned.
“That you were right. We shouldn’t be getting married, not now anyway.”
Becca nodded. “Me too. Not now.”
“It’s strange the way God works isn’t it?” Ryan asked.
“You mean by letting us know through certain incidences that now was not His will for us as a couple?”
“Exactly.” Ryan nodded. “We made plans, but forgot to seek His will. I don’t know for sure if the attack on Kristen and everything else were God trying to get us to look to Him, but it sure seems like it.”
“Yeah. It does.” Becca sighed. “The Lord will let us know when or if it’s time. For now I think we should just concentrate on getting closer to Him, listen for His still small voice.”
“I agree.” Ryan nodded. He gazed into Becca’s eyes. “So are we breaking up or just putting the breaks on.”
Becca leaned over and kissed Ryan on the cheek. “Brakes. Definitely brakes. I don’t feel that God wants us to break up, I think He just wants us to slow down and wait on Him.”
Ryan opened his arms and Becca snuggled against his chest. “I thanked God for you, you know. You are one of the best things to happen to me since the rapture.”
Becca leaned her head back against Ryan’s shoulder so she could look into his eyes. “Me too Ryan.”
Ryan gave her a squeeze and kissed her on the tip of her nose. “I love you.”
“I love you too.”



- Zags
_________________________________________________________________


Black Mesa

Dear Jesus

I am so excited. Today Daddy preached a sermon about the Rapture. I had no idea that You would be coming back to take us home with You!!!!
Oh Jesus! Please hurry!! I want to be with so bad. I can’t wait to see You and heaven. And hopefully Kristen too! Then we can all be together and we can talk to You face to face instead of You being so far away. I really want to see You and talk to You and laugh with You. It’s gonna be so great!!!!

I love you
Kennedy Ann

"Oh Jesus, I can't wait to see You either. Please tell Kennedy and my parents I'm looking forward to seeing them too." Kristen whispered as she wiped a tear from her cheek.



- Zags
___________________________________________________________________


Mark and Sam continued listening to the transmission in hopes of locating the plane and pilot that had sent the distress call. The monitor buzzed again with an urgent message, “We are being fired upon……our own are firing…….evasive action.” The headset went silent again. Mark looked at Sam with a look of concern, “Where are they? I don’t see anything on the radar screen indicating aircraft in the area. Sam, please radio Andrew and see what he can find out.’
Sam asked Andrew to monitor flights in the area and see if there is any activity with the GFAF. They would wait for his answer and see if there was anything they could do to help the aircraft in trouble.
Pointing to the sky in front of them, Sam excitedly said, “There it is and close behind is a GF aircraft. The smaller aircraft looks to be GF, too. What do you suppose is going on?”
“I’m not sure, but I don’t know if I want to get involved in this fight. The markings are the same on each aircraft so how do we choose the one in distress? He could have averted his aircraft and fallen in behind the one who was in chase. We wait for Andrew to give us an answer, if he knows,” Andrew said.
The radio hummed and they could hear Andrew’s voice, “Guys, it’s an aircraft that was stolen from the base two days ago and we don’t know who is in the pilot’s seat. He claims to be GFAF, but will not acknowledge who he is or his plans. Orders have been given to shoot him down. Please do not try to intervene because no one knows if he is good or evil.”
Sam picked up the receiver, “Andrew, are we to just watch this plane be shot down?”
“Sorry, guys, no other choice at this point. No clue to the pilot’s identity,” Andrew answered.
Mark and Sam could only watch as the two planes seem to be playing a cat and mouse game with each other then they saw the white streak in the sky and knew a missile had been fired. They sat helplessly watching the plane explode into a million pieces and fall to the earth below. Sam let out a gasp, “Lord, I pray they knew You and are now with You in heaven.”
Alexis could see the fireball in the sky and she immediately knew it wasn’t good. She turned to look at Amy, but she was unaware of what had just taken place and Alexis was relieved the girl hadn’t seen the plane as it exploded in midair. “Lord, please allow us safety as we continue on our journey. Lord, I pray for the pilot and his soul.”
Mark looked back at Alexis and saw her reaction and knew she had seen what had just taken place. He rose from his seat and walked toward her, “I was hoping you hadn’t seen what was taking place in front of us. Amy doesn’t seem to know anything which is good. Are you doing ok?”
She nodded her head yes. “I guess this sort of thing will be happening all the time now.”
“I’m sure of it, but the plane was stolen from the base and the pilot refused to acknowledge who he was so they really didn’t have a choice. God only knows what he had in mind and if he was good or evil,” Mark answered.
“How much longer before we are at the base?” she asked.
We are about 20 minutes or less away. We will be making our decent shortly. I see Amy left her seat belt buckled. Guess she didn’t quite trust our piloting skills,” he managed a chuckle.
Alexis smiled up at him, “No, she has never flown and didn’t know what to expect. I think she has overcome her fears and just wanted to leave it on. I’m just grateful she didn’t see the explosion.”
“Me, too. Well, I need to back to the cockpit and prepare to land. Nice talking to you. Hope you enjoy the rest of the flight,” Mark said with a smile and wink.

- P4h
_________________________________________________________________

Babylon, Iraq

Brett Reed walked around the construction site checking on the progress. Actually he wasn’t walking, he was strutting. The rumor mill was churning and Brett had heard that Teodor spoke to him more often than his first assistant Jerome. Brett’s head was swelled with pride. The most powerful man in the world didn’t go a single day without calling or video conferencing with Brett.
Because of this Brett noticed that the men treated him with more and more respect. He continued strutting around the site and as he rounded a corner he ran head on into a wheel barrow.
“Mr. Reed! I’m so sorry! Are you alright?!” The man pushing the wheel barrow exclaimed.
Brett was in a forgiving mood. “I’m fine. All my fault.”
“No sir. I should have checked to see if anyone was rounding the corner before just barreling around it.” The man insisted.
“No harm done.” Brett smiled at the man, and walked away. When he was several feet away he turned to see the man was watching him walk away with a worried look.
“Who is that man?” Brett asked the guard who was walking with him.
“His name’s Earl Myers sir.”
“Hmmm.” Brett said. “I see he’s wearing a prisoners uniform. What did he do?”
“He drew his weapon on a civilian in Oklahoma City after the tornado. Rumor has it that he shot a girl, but the judge let him off on that because the body disappeared. You met him a few days after he arrived.” The guard reminded Brett.
“Ahh. Now I remember. The man lied about being a pedophile.”
The guard nodded.
“So what kind of trouble has he been giving you?”
“None sir. He’s been a model prisoner since that day. Works hard, minds his own business. Seems to be loyal to the Pontentate and the Global Family. I think he may even be looking forward to serving the Global Family in whatever capacity he is able.”
“Really?”
“Yes sir.” The guard confirmed.
Brett turned and looked to see Earl had begun pushing the wheel barrow toward one of the cement trucks. “Perhaps it’s time to review his file.”



- Zags

No comments:

Post a Comment