Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Are They Ready For This?

Greenville, Maine

“Mo. Hang in there buddy.” Skunk ripped his shirt off and pressed it to the wound.
“Ahg...” Was the only sound Mo made.
“Stay with me.... Please God. Help me. Please.” Skunk didn’t realize he was praying until he felt a hand on his shoulder.
“Let me look. I’m a doctor.”
Skunk stared at the middle aged man for a second and then moved over.
“I take it Blake did all this.” The man said calmly as he examined Mo.
“Yes. His nephew....” Skunk looked over at Ryan’s body. He sank back on his heals as the enormity of what had happened washed over him. He felt the sob moving through his throat and tried to stop it, but it burst free. He felt someone wrap their arms around him. He looked up to see a middle aged woman kneeling next to him. He looked into her eyes and the compassion in them and dropped his head to her shoulder and began to sob deeply.
“Ryan only wanted to tell his uncle about Jesus. That’s all he wanted to do..... He just wanted his uncle to be saved....”
“It’s ok. It will be ok. Young Ryan is with Jesus now.” the woman crooned.
“Jim, Johnny, help me get this young man next door. He needs immediate surgery. His liver is lacerated, and I need to get the bleeding stopped.” The middle aged man spoke.
Skunk saw a two men around his age move into the room. They gently lifted Mo to the coffee table and laid him on it. Then picking up the table carried Mo from the room.
“Where are they taking him?” Skunk jerked to his feet.
“To our house, next door. Come on child.” The woman caught Skunk by the hand and began to lead him from the room.
“Wait.” Skunk stopped and looked at Raul and Ryan. “I can’t leave them here. I have to get them home......”
“My boys will come back and get them as soon as they get your friend into surgery.” Her eyes traveled to Blake who remained unconscious on the floor. She quickly checked his pulse and finding him alive grabbed a ball of twine off the floor and quickly tied Blake hands and feet.
“Come on. You are injured as well. I want to have a look at that.”
Skunk looked down and was surprised to see he had been grazed along his side by a bullet. “I’ll be fine.”
“I’m still gonna have a look.” The woman arched a brow.
“Yes ma’am.” Skunk followed the woman out of the house to see the two young men coming back.
“You treat those boys with the respect they deserve.” The woman admonished them.
Both men nodded as the entered the house.
Skunk looked around the house as he walked in and saw several people sitting rushing around.
“We all decided to live together. It’s safer.” The woman said as she led him to the kitchen. “We know that once Argryos shows his true colors we will probably have to move. Several people in the neighborhood know that we’re Christians. Every day the hostility towards us gets more obvious.”
Skunk nodded. “We have a small group of people living together as well.”
Skunk sat in the chair the woman indicated. “My name’s Skunk.”
“Jane. Jane Smith.” The woman said with a smile. “And yes, that’s my real name. My husband is John Sr. He operating on your friend.”
“That’s Mo.” Skunk stopped as he saw one of the young men walk by carrying Raul’s body. “That’s Raul, and the boy is Ryan.”
“I know Ryan. I remember when he showed up with his Grandpa Willard and his sister Renee. Blake practically held them prisoner while they stayed with him. It got worse once Willard died. I was glad when those kids got away.” She shook her head. “And now that sweet boy is dead.” she wiped a tear from her eye.
Skunk’s head had jerked up at the mention of Ryan’s sister. “Renee. I need to call her. Do you have a phone?”

- Zags
_________________________________________________

Touchdown! Sam made a safe landing and Amy breathed a sigh of relief they made it back on the ground. Maybe one day she wouldn’t panic so much during flight, but Alexis had held her hand and reassured her during the landing. She was glad to be back and was anxious to see Linda and Christina.

They all piled into the van and headed to the cave. “You think anything has changed while we were away?” questioned Amy.
Sam chuckled, “I seriously doubt it, but we shall see when we get there. It looks as though the hail storm destroyed a lot of trees and a few of the farms look to have taken a huge hit, too. It would be difficult to do any damage to the cave so I’m sure everyone is safe.”
Sam turned down the road leading to the cave and noticed several trees uprooted and then he saw Bud’s pole barn had severe damage. He thought to himself, “I sure hope Bud was inside when the storm hit.” He stopped the van just short of the barn and turned the engine off. Alexis and Amy emerged from the van looking around at the damage to the crops and trees surrounding the cave. Alexis looked over at Sam and exclaimed, “We suffered a lot of damage to the crops and that will put us behind on deliveries. Maybe the crops inside are doing well enough to fill the latest orders. I really hope everyone is ok.”
No one came out to greet them and Sam thought that was highly unusual. He went in search of his wife and found her lying on the cot in their room with a bandage on her head. She was sleeping so he quietly left the room and went in search of Linda. He found her with Bud and noticed he had bandages on his arms, “What happened here?”
Linda jumped up and gave Sam a hug, “I’m so glad you are back. Christina was outside when the storm hit and suffered a huge gash to her head. She has been in and out of it ever since. We did the best we could with her wound, but it’s a pretty deep cut. Bud was working on the pole barn and was injured running back to the cave. He will be just fine, but it’s made him extremely grumpy.”
Bud gave her a stern look, “I am not grumpy, just in pain. You just think I’m grumpy cause you have to take care of me and Christina.”
Sam looked really worried, “I’m so sorry I wasn’t here when the storm hit, but we had to take care of the matter with Jason. Jason was responsible for Stephen’s death and when he decided to take the rest of us out, he was taken down. Amy took it really hard so Linda she’s going to need some TLC. Alexis is also going back to the base to work for Andrew. She seemed really excited to be able to work with him and Mark. If you ask me, there’s more to Mark and Alexis than they let on. I have a lot to tell you about the trip, but right now I need to spend time with my wife.”
“Yes, she has asked for you during the times she’s awake. I’m afraid she might have a concussion and that’s why she can’t stay awake. We’re really glad you’re back with us,” Linda said as she gently squeezed Sam’s arm.
Sam started walking back to his room when Kerry came running up to him, “Sam, I need the keys to the van. Shannon is terribly sick and I need to get her to the clinic as fast as possible. She was in such pain that she is unable to do anything but cry.”
Alexis overheard Kerry and ran to Shannon’s side. Shannon was curled up on her cot crying in pain. “Shannon, do you think you are in labor?” Alexis asked.
Shannon shook her head no, “I don’t think this is labor, but the pain is awful. I started bleeding and I haven’t felt the baby move all day. Something is wrong, I just know it.”
Alexis put her arms around the crying Shannon and rocked her, “It is in God’s hands. You must pray for His will to be done, no matter what.”
They held each other as Alexis prayed, “Lord, we ask that You give Shannon relief from the pain and that her baby will be alright. We know Your plan is perfect and no burden will be too great for us to bear. We give You all the praise and glory for giving us each other and saving our souls. Thank You for all the many blessings You have bestowed upon us. Forgive us when we fail You and guide us in all we do. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray.”
Fear and Doubt had been dispatched to the cave and stood looking at Kerry as they each jumped around him each taking turns whispering in his ear. “The baby is in danger and so is your wife,” Fear whispered. “The one you call on can’t protect you,” whispered Doubt.
Kerry began to cry and suddenly began to have a fear as he had never known and his doubt was growing whether God would see them through this latest trial. Fear began to move about whispering and chanting, “She will not survive and you will be left all alone.” Doubt stood back watching as Kerry fell on his knees crying out, “Lord, I know You are still with me. Your perfect plan will not fail and You promised never to leave those that believe. Lord, please remove these fears and doubts from my heart. Your will be done in our lives and if it is Your will that our child be taken from us we can be assured we will be with him again. Thank You, Lord for guiding and protecting us. Amen.”
Doubt and Fear shrunk back into the corner of the room, but they would not leave as they were assigned to this human. They would make their move later and he would be theirs.

- P4H
_______________________________________________

Jill grabbed her bag and said Merry Christmas to the clerk.
“Excuse me? What did you say?” The clerk asked grabbing the bag out of Jill’s hand.
Startled and confused, Jill replied, “I said Merry Christmas, it is just a few weeks away, I always tell people Merry Christmas.”

People in line and around her started to grumble a bit, how could she say that, what gives her that right to offend us.

“Manager on line 4 please” The clerk shouted
“May I have my bag back I am leaving now” Jill demanded
“Not yet, you broke store policy, and besides I noticed you had bought some toys. Where are your kids? I thought all kids were still missing?” the clerk asked

More people inched closer to listen, one lady stand behind Jill, asked if Jill knew where all the kids were, and soon it picked up, people started screaming at Jill to tell them where their kids where and why was she buying toys.
Jill fearing for her life, tried to push her way out while telling everyone that she didn’t know and that she too had lost two young children. But the crowd grew, soon the whole store was in front shouting, accusing Jill of taking all the kids. Betty Jones, a close friend of Jill, started yelling and cussing at Jill, how could she have taken her little Bryan.
A small can of tuna was the first thing tossed then before anyone could react; large cans and boxes were thrown at Jill who now was held against her will. They let her go just long enough to push her up against the wall were more people threw whatever they could get a hold of. One man took a broom handle and started beating Jill with it as others watched and cheered.

The dead limp body laid in the corner as people started to calm down, one lady took her bags then spit on the body before leaving.
Overhead, Anger, Greed and Sorrow danced as people went back to shopping. “Lets do it again Anger said as he started to whisper in someone ear.

- Alex
_______________________________________________

Ra after weeks had his maps ready, with his new computer software, he could pinpoint everyone who visited a Christian website and could tell for how long. In Utah, there were large groups of people as well as along the east coast. It was spotty on the west coast but a lot of small groups in the south. Ra had been working since all this happen gathering weapons, explosives and other material. He hated Christians and anyone like them now. He could have been in Heaven with his wife but no, he was stuck down here, all the good he did in his life for what? Well if God didn’t want him he would make sure those that he did want felt the pain he was going through. The spirit Anger grew in size as he laughed. Yes, yes, we will kill them all or at lest hurt them. The time is very near Anger thought as he smelt the air, soon it will be his great moment, he will show his master and all that he was great.

- Alex
______________________________________________

Black Mesa, Oklahoma

Maddie picked up the phone. “Hello.”
“Maddie.” She heard.
“Yes.”
“Maddie….” the sobs burst over the phone.
“Skunk? Is that you?”
“Yes. Maddie, is Renee there?” Skunk asked.
“Yes, she’s here. What’s happened?” Maddie asked panicking. Her feeling of dread increased as Skunk remained quiet except for the choked sobbing.
“Who is it?” Shade asked seeing Maddie loose all color. “What happened?”
Maddie shook her head at Shade as she heard Skunk take a deep breath.
“Maddie, Ryan and Raul are dead. Ryan’s uncle shot them. He wanted the money.” Skunk rushed.
“Oh my….” Maddie said tears filling her eyes as she stumbled back a step dropping the phone.
Shade picked the phone up as he shoved a chair under Maddie before she fell to the floor.
“What happened?” Shade asked.
“Ryan and Raul were both shot by Ryan’s uncle. Their dead. Mo’s in surgery, he was shot in the gut. Shade, I have no idea what to tell Renee and Becca….” Skunk broke off into sobs again.
Shade stood stunned as the news sunk in. “Becca’s not here, she went to Colorado Springs with Trevor, Zoe and Matt.” Shade said absently. He saw movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see Nathan and Renee.
“Is that Ryan?” Renee asked hopefully.
She looked at Shade and seeing the look of horror on his face and hearing Maddie’s crying, Renee gave Shade a pleading look.
Shade just reached out his hand to her and shook his head.
Nathan caught Renee as she folded over, her scream of denial echoing through the caves.

- Zags
_________________________________________________

“This will do nicely” Ra told the older man as he handed him two hundred dollars. “I just need it for the weekend, since my place is being repainted”

The man didn’t bat an eye but took the cash and handed Ra the key to the third story apartment. After the man left, Ra walked over to the window, pulled the shades back just enough to see down the street a half of block. There on the right side of the road was the entry way into the Green Valley Baptist Church.
Ra records had told him that people, stupid, stupid people were still going to this church even after they missed out.
Ra laughed as he backed away from the window then headed down stairs to his vehicle to get his luggage. He couldn’t believe he found this place and the manager allowed him to rent it for the weekend. Ra smiled as he knew before he left, he would have to take care of the apartment manager, Keeping all lose end tided up.

Ra had been watching the church down the street for a couple of weeks and each day it seems more people were visiting it. No more just Sundays, these poor lost souls were wearing out the hinges on the door and for what? He asked himself. Don’t they know they missed the big man; they are no better for then he was.

Making sure no cars were coming Ra started to step off the distances from his window to the front door of the church. As he got closer to the building with the stained glass windows he could hear music coming from inside. Trying to concentrate on his counting, the song that he heard kept echoing in his ears.
“Two thousands ninety six, ninety seven, eight, up from the grave he arose, with a mighty…” “Dam it” Ra shouted. “I hate you… Do you hear me I hate you and what you did to me?”

Ra’s anger grew as he got to the steps that led up to the two white doors. He was about to turn around and start counting again when the door opened and a man who looked like a street bum came out.

“Friend, you are just in time, the Preacher man is about to start,” the bum stated looking right at Ra.
“Thanks but no thanks,” Ra said turning around and walked back towards his apartment and counting again.

“Sir, you need Jesus, he loves you” the man shouted.

“Nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, two, three… Oh damn it” Ra turn and walked back to the steps.

“So you changed your mind and will come hear the word?” The bum asked as Ra stopped short of him

“No, what you seek is not there, he came and took his chosen ones last year, don’t you remember the disappearance? Ra almost shouted

“Yes I remember, I lost my wife, I lost my four children and my mom that night. I lost it all, that is why I’m like this,” the bum said looking down at himself. “I owned my own business, I had everything I wanted and then some, but that night I lost it all. He came and took it from me. Everything, I lost it all, my business, my home, I just walked away.”

“So why are you here? You should be mad as hell, you should be angry, what makes you think that by coming here now will help you get your business back?” Ra asked.

“I was angry, I hated everyone, I hated God, I hated my family for believing, and I hated them for not forcing me to listen to them and the truth… But most of all I hated myself because I knew deep down, it was all my fault, I choose not to listen, I choose to place this world before Jesus.”

“Oh and so now you think, if you go into this building that somehow everything will be alright, you think that God himself will just say, OK I forgive you, you can come up here with those who worked the hardest while you slaked off. Sorry bud, it don’t work that way, you got punishment to go through, you failed, no one wants a loser like us, no one except this world and guess what, I’ve read the story, this world looses and we lose it too. So you might as well enjoy it while you can.” Ra eyes were red with anger, his hands shook as he turned and started to count again.

“He will… He will forgive us all if we only ask.” The man said as he sat down and watched Ra walk away. Tears started to roll down his cheeks as he saw Ra count louder, forty six, forty seven, forty eight…

Ra sat down at the table in front of the window, “He will, he will” Ra said to himself mocking the man he had talked to a few minutes ago. “He will see us all burn in hell” Ra laughed as he pulled the long rifle from a box. Tomorrow was Saturday, his record books showed that each Saturday more then fifty people came, they would be his target. Ra placed the rifle down and grabbed a second one and loaded it, then grabbed a third one until he had all four rifles with scopes loaded and ready. Tomorrow will be his day Ra smiled. “He will… He will… Gee wiz”


- Alex
________________________________________________

Satisfied that he was ready, Ra sat down in a chair and closed his eyes. Soon all efforts to stay awake failed and Ra fell into a deep sleep.

Standing in a park over looking a beautiful lake, Ra and his wife walked hand in hand.

“Why do you hate me so” Ra wife asked
“I don’t hate you, I love you more then anything”
“Why do you hate me and want to hurt me?” She asked again
“I don’t” Ra shouted as he turned to him wife.
Fear blasted through his mind as he watched a bullet enter her chest. He reached for her but couldn’t grab her since he had a gun in each hand. He tried to toss them down but they were glued to his hands.
Falling backwards, his wife was falling into the lake very slowly; the whole time she was asking him why did he hate her, why did he want to hurt her?
Calling out for help, Ra saw a couple and their kids walking towards him. “Help me, help me please” he shouted. The couple walked over to where he stood, the man reached forward to grab Ra wife but his body exploded into flames, then the lady and her kids all reached out for Ra wife but they too became engulfed in flames. Screaming with pain they all turned to Ra and asked why, why did he hate them so much?
“I don’t hate you, I don’t hate any of you,” He screamed. Each time he reached out the guns in his hands would fire a shot, striking his wife.
“Nooooo” He yelled

A you man was walking towards Ra, “Help me please, I don’t hate anyone, I really don’t.” As the man got closer, Ra felt that he knew this man, his face was familiar but Ra just couldn’t place him. “Can you help me” Ra asked in tears

“Yes Ra I can help you and I Will if you call my name”

“Please we don’t have time, my wife is dying” Ra pleaded

“Call my name and I will be there for you” the man said

“No time, we have to hurry, why do you just stand there?”

“You never called my name Ra, I will save you if you call on me.”

Ra woke up in tears and sweat, “Myra, I’m sorry, it wasn’t my fault”

Standing, Ra went into the bathroom to washed his face. Returning, he stopped at the refrigerator and looked for something to eat. Nothing, except a carton of Freewill milk and a half of package of cookies. Taking one, Ra bit and chewed, he quickly found his mouth filling up with the nastiest taste he had ever tasted. Spiting it out, Ra looked at the package and found the name. Guilty as Sin Cookie, but better. “Better then what?” he asked himself tossing the pack into the trash. “I need real food” Ra stated grabbing his coat and headed to the store.

- Alex
_________________________________________________

Abdul hailed a passerby and together they carried Aini to the nearby army base where a good hospital was located.

The tall stentorian sentry gruffly hailed their arrival at the army base.

“Who goes there!?”

“This young lady here got hurt pretty badly in the hailstorm.” The massive iron gates creaked slowly open and the guard gestured the trio forward.

“See that building there? Go straight thru those double doors and make a right on the first hallway you come to-“

“First right, then what?”

“-straight down that corridor ‘till you reach the end. Go thru the doorway and someone there will help you. Move along!” The strange little procession picked their way towards the high brick building through broken shards of glass and other debris. The double doors silently opened to admit their entrance, then closed behind them. Little did they know that they had arrived at one of the most top security buildings in the compound. Well concealed from sight, camera eyes glared at the intruders. When the Abdul attempted to open the final door blocking their route, the automatic intruder sensors tripped, sending off a piercing alarm.

Abdul’s helper dropped his half of the burden and attempted to run, but armed soldiers cut off his retreat. One demanded harshly, “What do have we here an’ what do you think you’re doing? A team of medics entered the hall with a stretcher, laying the unconscious Aini gently on it. An instant later, they disappeared. One of the soldiers chased the villager away while another jotted down Abdul’s name and address.

As soon as Abdul left the entire hallway erupted into noise and confusion. A few seconds later, a couple of buddies joined the excited cluster of soldiers.

“Who was that that jes’ left?”

“Yeah, wha’d he want anyhow an wha’d the alarm go off for?

“I think that –“

“Hey! It stinks something awful in here.”

“Stink – that’s you’re fault.”

“No it’s NOT! It that –“

“It’s a fishy odor, fellas! I’ll bet….”

“Quiet!” bellowed an older man who was obviously in charge. The chatter hushed instantly. “Who took his name and address?” “Brian? Go feed it to the ‘puter in the “guest” list then.” All was silent in the hallway save for the distant clatter of computer keys. A minute later, Brian reentered the ward, his face grave, as all eyes turned towards him.

“He’s, well, he’s a registered suspect and a Christian to boot,” Brian announced.

“HA! The little stinker. We’ll show him what he can and can’t get away with.” The man in charge spat. Hatred and Lies giggled gleefully as they exchanged glances. “Lying spirit, lying spirit – ha ha ha – do your work – ah, ha ha ha – the master will win over these crazy Christians and their – ha ha ha – their Christ,” chuckled Hatred.

Someone volunteered, “He had a weapon in his hands and that’s why the alarm went off.”

“They hate the Potentate and seek to ruin our world peace,” yelled another.

“There are hundreds of Christian all over the earth and their numbers are growing.”

“Kill them! Kill them! Traitors to our state.” The fury of the soldiers knew no bounds and it began to look like if Abdul were ever taken he'd be killed on the spot without question.

“Hold!” shouted the officer in charge. “The Potentate will deal with this uprising himself. I’m reporting this incident and growing problem to the General immediately. Disperse and to your duties.”

- KBR
_________________________________________________

She sat in her seat, seatbelted in as the aircraft seemed to glide over the waters below. Andrew had been kind enough to take time from his christmas festivities to fly to the compound for their surprise flight to Isreal. It had been 6 weeks in the planning and Emily had never felt so excited. Dr Nelson told her she could travel when the baby reached six weeks of age.

Six weeks ago she had laid in the infirmary giving birth to their little girl from Heaven. Dr Nelson and Sarah had been with her through out the entire event. Their was great joy surrounding her birth as she was the first child to be born at the compound. Jonathan and Brittany had lost their baby a few months into her pregnancy but had not lost hope that God was in control and their was a reason.

Now little Joy lay in her mothers arms sleeping contently unaware that she was heading thousands of miles to meet her Godparents, Julie and David, who were unaware that Emily and Kevin were coming for Christmas. Only the Rabbi knew and he was keeping it all under his hat. Not even Lisa had been told. He had told Yoshi and Ester so that preparations could be made but they were keeping quite as well.

Joy felt the touch of her mothers hand as it gently felt the soft spot on her daughters head. They both slept soundly as Kevin watched their interaction with each other, Joy holding tight to Emilys index finger. Kevin and Emily had so many stories to tell everyone about Emilys pregnancy at the compound and her birth. The angels had ministered to all 3 of them for the past 9 months and it had been an awesome experience for the compound to witness.

There was one more surprise that not even the Rabbi was aware of. Kevin glanced over to see Brother Aaron sleeping soundly as well. The Rabbi and Brother Aaron would be united and they would be working together again, only the Lord had not revealed His plan to them yet.

- Renee
_______________________________________________

Priscilla Wright (Possum Hollow) stands by her stove stirring gravy..tears streaming down her face "Lord, what more can I do ...how many prayers must I pray?"

Just moments earlier she had made another one of her desperate attempts ..."Dan honey you know were having revival services tonight right?" "yea so?" he gruffly replied.."well honey we have a great speaker who's sharing on Israel and how that relates to Jesus soon return" "ya don't say?" "why I haven't heard that before" "say son ya want to go to church with ma?" Dan mockingly ask their fifteen year old son "whatever you decide dad..I'm with you" Dan turns back to his wife "honey why oh why do you get so worked up everytime a preacher comes to town talking about Jesus coming back..it's the same message that preacher's have preached for 2000 years and He hasn't come back yet and Hon I got news for you ..he's not coming back in our lifetime" "Now Dan Wright..you listen and listen good....Jesus IS coming back soon and you ask why I get so worked up?" She begins to sob "SEE PRISCILLA THERE YA GO!" "I got better things to do than get caught up in stuff that makes you act like that!" "But DAN ...the reason I am so worked up is because Jesus IS coming back soon and only for those who have made Him their Lord and Savior and everyone else will be left to face 7 years of the most horrific times this world has ever saw!" "Oh so this loving God ..."he is a loving God right?" she nods "this loving God is only going to take some but leave others? like your son? you mean to tell me you don't think you have a good son? Dan None of us are good enough to stand up to God's Holy Law..that is why Jesus died on the cross and all those who call upon Him are saved from God's coming wrath...can't you see...can't you understand that?" "Honey..I understand alright...me and God are closer than you think..besides You have enough of Jesus for the whole family in my book....now you just go on and fix up dinner and then you go right ahead and have yourself a grand ole time at your revival..me and Daryl will stay home and let you pray for us"

Priscilla had stormed off...tears continuing to stream down as she works on their dinner. "Lord even if they are left behind...please Lord...help them to see ..help them to hear and understand..please save Dan and Daryl ...no matter what it takes I pray again in Jesus Name Amen"

Priscilla had left that night for those services....little did Dan know how relevant that conversation had been...it would be his last opportunity to escape The Tribulation to come.

But as sad as Priscilla had been ...all those tears ..all those prayers..that heavy heavy burden.....she had been carrying...she was deep in prayer on her knees worshipping the Lord (she is ready).."Oh Lord your beautiful....your face is all I seek...for when your eyes are on this child" ......................then as Lightning flashes across the sky ..the Son of God responding to His Father's command ...stands up from His Throne and shouts a shout for the Ages..."COME UP HERE!" in that moment ..in the twinklin of an eye..Priscilla Wright born near a small little town near Possum Hollow who had grown up on the family farm...raised on a wooden pew at New Home Baptist Church...sunday school, vacation bible school...all her devotionals..her bible she had scribbled in over the years...the aches and hurts..the lifelong scars...all bundled up into the life of the woman of God...but NOW she travels through time ascending through the most glorious night....she has been raptured....tears running down her cheek..bows before the Alpha and Omega..the Lion of the Tribe of Judah..the One who was the fourth man in the fire..the Word become Flesh...the King of all Kings and the Lord of All Lords...calls out her name...takes her hands..stands her to her feet and dries the tears from her eyes "Priscilla my daughter..my faithful daughter...well done and welcome home"


POSSUM HOLLOW ALMOST A YEAR LATER............

Dan stands solemn ...overlooking Turn Back Creek...reflecting back upon the night he last saw his wife,...tears trickle down his face "I sure miss ya honey, and boy do I wish I'd a listened", picking up a rock and throwing it into the water out of frustration...Dan looks at his hand and sees the color of blood...a not so suttle reminder of what has recently transpired

Had he Listened, He and His son Daryl wouldn't have been here to have to survive the Recent Hail Storm of Apocalyptic proportions or see the drinking water turn to blood

He would have been seated in the heavenlies with with departed wife and soaking in the most glorious time that he can only hope to someday be apart of ....

Dan, usually the jolly ole sort ..always seen wearing his John Deere hat, turns back to walk up the hill to where all the other's are huddling to make certain plans of survival

The Old Farm House miraculousy survived the recent Hail Stones but it was a loud wake up call that soon they will be forced into the caves ....

It's a cold hard winter.....and YET it pales in comparison to what's coming

- STA

No comments:

Post a Comment